Without your donations, none of this is possible.
Kids Up Front relies on the generous donations from the community – in the form of cash donations, grants, and revenue generated from special events – to guarantee that we are able to continue to provide outstanding experiences for deserving kids.
Tribute donations can be made in memory or in honour of someone special, or to commemorate a milestone or occasion.
Contact our office by email or phone to arrange making a tribute donation.
Planned giving is a wonderful way to ensure the Kids Up Front programs in Toronto will flourish. You should always consult with your financial adviser first. For more information on how to set up a planned giving donation, please contact us at email@example.com
• Make a bequest in your will. A portion of your estate can be directed to the Foundation, providing a gift beyond your lifetime.
• Charitable gift annuities: By purchasing an annuity, with the Foundation as a beneficiary, you will provide sustainable income payments for life.
• Gifts of securities: New government legislation has created taxable benefits for you, when gifts of publicly traded securities are given to the Foundation.
• Gifts of life insurance policies: A very significant gift can be given without great personal expense, by purchasing a policy with the Foundation as the benefactor.
• Charitable remainder trusts: Transfer cash or other assets into a trust account with fixed income payments or interest income and upon your death, the assets within the trust account are given to the Foundation.
• Gifts of property: Your will can include gifts of real estate, art pieces and other assets of which you and your beneficiaries retain the use for a particular lifetime, then transfer to the Foundation.
Host a Third-Party Fundraiser
There are many possibilities for fundraising events in order to raise funds for Kids Up Front; birthday parties, golf tournaments, grand opening event or social event. Give our office a call to discuss your creative ideas, we would love to collaborate with you!